Amazon Web Services, Containers, Service Orchestration… help us scale the backbone of Conceptboard!
We are looking for motivated talents to support our international tech team. Ideally, you are living somewhere in southwest Germany. Remote work is possible, but we might require that you come to our Stuttgart office for important occasions once or twice a month.
- Be a part of our tech team and operate our distributed SaaS infrastructure together with us
- Work with our product and technical teams to understand the non-functional requirements, and help us build and maintain a server architecture that meets these requirements
- Contribute to the system management, metric analysis, bottleneck investigation, incident handling, as well as planning and implementation of our scaling roadmap
What you can expect of us
- A permanent, full-time work contract
- Flat hierarchies, a lot to learn, and working with an international, multidisciplinary team
- A creative, fun, and casual workplace in the heart of Stuttgart with many little advantages included (coffee, tea, fruits, rooftop terrace…)
- Home office whenever needed (100% remote is also possible)
- Startup spirit, new technologies, and flexible working hours
If you are interested, please submit your application (German or English) including a cover letter, your CV, your earliest starting date, and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!!!
Conceptboard Cloud Service GmbH is a leading European cloud company with over 1 million customers. Based on a deep understanding of technology and remote collaboration, we see ourselves as a driver of market-changing innovation. With Conceptboard, the eponymous flagship service, the company develops and markets the largest online visual collaboration service in Europe.