As a Sales Enterprise Account Manager in the German speaking market, you play a major role in our future growth. Being part of our growing Sales Team, and with support from the Marketing Teams, you are responsible for managing the Sales Cycles for our large-enterprise customers.
As part of a highly motivated and energetic team with excellent Sales and Marketing Managers, you will drive and close Sales opportunities at Top Global accounts.
You will identify the decision makers and key stakeholders in our customer organizations, demonstrate and argue the added value which Conceptboard brings to organizations and their modern working models to form long lasting alliances and strong partnerships.
In coordination with the marketing, sales, and customer success team, you will lead the growth and the further implementation of Conceptboard as critical collaboration infrastructure in our target markets.
If you can see yourself in this role, are a talented networker and excellent team player with a passion for business development who thrives in a highly competitive environment - then we want to meet you.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
Conceptboard Cloud Service GmbH is a leading European cloud company with over 1 million customers. Based on a deep understanding of technology and remote collaboration, we see ourselves as a driver of market-changing innovation. With Conceptboard, the eponymous flagship service, the company develops and markets the largest online visual collaboration service in Europe.